Thursday, 20 December 2012
Friday, 14 December 2012
A welding torch sparked a fire Tuesday that damaged the roof of a City Heights apartment building and caused one woman to suffer non-life-threatening respiratory distress, authorities said. Read more of this news article at - http://www.cbs8.com/story/20320395/city-heights-apartment-fire-caused-by-welding-torch
At Springfield Pressings we offer a professional aluminium welding service and we avoid accidents like this by always following proper health and safety precautions.
Friday, 7 December 2012
A Canadian company hopes to have a steel fabrication plant up and running on Great Falls’ north end as quickly as the fall of 2013, said Talia Paschini, project manager for ADF International. To read more of this article visit - http://www.greatfallstribune.com/article/20121205/NEWS01/312050036/Council-endorses-steel-plant-3-0
Visit Springfield Pressings to find out about the steel fabrication services we offer throughout Leicester and the UK